Alli Williamson shares her experience of Positive Detective. The program was implemented in Term 1 Week 2 and done by K-6.
Here are 3 Good Things her students and teachers experienced with the PD+ Program.
3 GOOD THINGS THAT THE STUDENTS EXPERIENCED WITH THE PROGRAM?
1. The feelings associated with positive and negative states
2. Life Vest video was really well received across the school
3. How people around you can influence your happiness and how you can influence theirs
3 GOOD THINGS THAT THE TEACHERS EXPERIENCED WITH THE PROGRAM?:
1. That deploying the responsibility of the students becoming positive detectives shared the load
2. That the students were much better at seeking out good in their peers (even those who could not see the good in themselves)
3. That focusing on what went well could pick you up as a teacher especially if you were feeling a bit down or grumpy